Complete the member portfolio submission form below by providing the right information and paying attention to the details.
Your Name & Surname*
Your Photography Name*
Your Short Bio*
Maximum of 100 words
Your Facebook Page*
Your Instagram Profile*
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PORTFOLIO PICTURES:
1. You can submit up to a maximum of 6 pictures.
2. Picture details: 1200 pixels on the long side for horizontal images and 800 pixels on the long side for vertical images. Kindly resize your 6 best pictures accordingly.
3. Image resolution (jpeg): Maximum of 400KB per image at around 72/100 dpi
4. Photos should not contain copyright signs or digital frames
5. After choosing your picture to submit, click on "send" and the picture(s) will start loading.
Allow time for the upload until you receive a "Thank you. Sent" message.
6. Please make sure that you mention in the short description, the name of the animal or plant, the location and the metadata. Here is an example: Mauritius Day Gecko, Gorges Nature Park, Mauritius.Canon 70D, Canon 55mm f/5.6 1/100sec, ISO 100
7. Do not forget to upload your profile picture in a square format if possible (900 x 900 pixels, maximum of 500 KB)
Make sure the picture is 1200 pixels on the long side (horizontal images) / 800 pixels on the long side (vertical images) and contains no visible copyright watermark. We ask for these specific sizes so as to match the website requirements. Remember, you keep all copyright.
Your Picture 1 Title*
Your Picture 1 One sentence description*
Your Picture 2 Title*
Your Picture 2 One sentence description*
Your Picture 3 Title*
Your Picture 3 One sentence description*
Your Picture 4 Title*
Your Picture 4 One sentence description*
Your Picture 5 Title*
Your Picture 5 One sentence description*
Your Picture 6 Title*
Your Picture 6 One sentence description*
UPLOAD YOUR PROFILE PICTURE (A square picture 900 x 900 pixels, 72dpi, maximum of 500 KB)
Terms and conditions
FNP respects the intellectual property of all photographers. All content on the website protected by copyright law, no one is allowed to copy or reproduce anything of the content without consent.
FNP reserves the right to crop any photographs submitted by you at our discretion in order to fit the website’s design and format.
You license us to use the content you provide on FNP website and social media for promotion and for more than once. However, your images will always be under your copyright (you can publish them wherever else you wish) and you will always be credited when FNP shares them.
I have read and agree with these terms and conditions.
I am happy to have my portfolio featuring the best of my work on Female Nature Photography community website.
I agree that all the information outlined above is correct and that the images submitted are my own work.
FNP PORTFOLIO HERE